Terms and Conditions
Visual Resource reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- The sale of goods and services does not include or convey to the Buyer any intellectual property, such as copyright, designs, trade marks or similar.
- All images published on the website, supplied for review prior to order and all goods supplied by Visual Resource will at all times remain the intellectual property of Visual Resource.
- Reproduction of artworks owned by Visual Resource in whole or part constitutes an infringement of copyright.
- Without limiting the meaning of this, you are not entitled to take copyright interest, reproduce or publish Visual Resource works and designs.
- Unless proprietary commissioned or otherwise agreed at the time of order, Visual Resource has the right to sell additional editions of all artworks to other buyers up to the specified edition limit for the artwork. Edition limits apply to each colourway and aspect of each Visual Resource design.
Complementary Usage or Sample Prints
- Defined as the creation of a temporary test use, rough layout or comprehensive rendering of a proposed work for client review, internal company review or testing.
- All Visual Resource image(s) may not be used in any materials distributed or accessible to the public or in any final product or use, including, without limitation, any online or other electronic distribution system.
- ‘Proof Only Comps’ or ‘Sample Prints’ are provided for a limited use and maximum period of 60 days, for Buyer or client review purposes only. All ‘Proof Only Comps’ should then cease to be used, and ‘Sample Prints’ should be returned to Visual Resource.
- The placing of an order with Visual Resource by the Buyer is an acceptance by the Buyer of these terms and conditions.
- These conditions apply to all sales of Visual Resource goods and services, despite any contrary terms that may appear on any documents put forward by the Buyer or its agents.
- All goods are made to order and all orders received by Visual Resource are irrevocable and unable to be altered by the Buyer.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Visual Resource until full payment is received.
- For all goods a 50% payment of the quoted order value is required at the time of order by cash, credit, cheque or direct debit to a nominated Visual Resource account. The order value balance is to be paid just prior to the time of delivery.
- Visual Resource reserves the right not to supply goods where any payment from the Buyer to Visual Resource is overdue.
- Due to the nature of the print production process and variations in colour calibration of monitors and printers, the colour and appearance of the final goods may vary, within commercial tolerance, from that of any images or samples provided. The Buyer accepts the risk of such differences and Visual Resource will not accept the return of such goods.
Care and Handling
- Photo art from Visual Resource needs to be handled with care.
- All artworks supplied must be protected from water, extremes of temperature, humidity and strong UV light during transit, storage and once installed.
- Do not scratch, wet or clean the artwork surface directly in any way. Occasional light dusting is the only cleaning recommended.
- If Visual Resource artworks are damaged during transit, artworks may be returned within 7 days of delivery, once a return authorisation number has been provided by Visual Resource. Visual Resource will pay for goods to be returned.